BlossomBelly Birth Doula Services
- Complimentary, no obligation, introductory meeting to help determine if we are a good match and if you’d like me to be a part of your birth support team.
- Two prenatal visits to assess your needs and desires for birth, define and understand our expectations of one another, and provide you with useful tools for your birthing time. Hypnobabies clients will also get a private birth rehearsal.
- Birth plan assistance to help you clarify your preferences for birth and explain the options that are available to you.
- Unlimited email and phone support from date of hire to answer your questions and offer suggestions and support throughout pregnancy and early birthing time.
- Continuous physical, emotional, and informational support for you and your partner for the duration of your birthing time, to help you hold and move towards the vision you created for your baby’s birth.
- Initial breastfeeding support immediately after birth to help your baby latch on properly and encourage the establishment of breastfeeding.
- One postpartum follow-up visit to celebrate the birth of your baby and answer any questions you have during the early postpartum period.
These services will be specially tailored to meet the needs of my Hypnobabies and other hypnosis childbirth clients.
The fees for my services described here are well within the range of those found locally. Choosing a support person for your birth is a very personal matter. I do encourage you to contact BlossomBelly so we can discuss your individual needs and desires.